This event is aimed at all researchers interested in gendered innovation, gender balance in research teams and in institutions. All fields of research working in all types of Belgian research-intensive organisations are welcome.
In this workshop, we will examine how gender aspects can be envisaged in research & innovation projects, how different levels of the gender dimension can help your research proposal to get a high evaluation ranking, what link between gendered research and innovation. We will consider how to find suitable Horizon 2020 funding opportunities, whether directly related to gender topics or not.
- Mentor: Tania Van Loon, National Contact Point Brussels Manager
- Location: the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, Rue Vautierstraat 29, 1000 Brussels
- Registration fee: 10 euros for non-BeWiSe members. Free-of-charge for BeWiSe members
- Format: presentation, discussion and lunch
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org